Welcome to Gale Courses!
Courses offers a wide range of highly interactive, instructor led
courses that you can take entirely online. As a library card holder in
good standing, you are entitled to these courses at no cost. Courses
run for six weeks and new sessions begin every month.
How to Enroll:
courses by browsing through the categories on the left of your screen or
by using the search bar above. Click "Enroll Now" next to the course
of your choice.
2. Select your course start date and click "Continue."
3. Create a free Gale Courses account, or sign in to an existing ed2go account.
- New Students
- Enter your email address in the New Student area and click "Create
Account." Complete the "Account and Student Information" page and then
- Returning Students - Enter your account email and password and then click "Sign In.”
use your Gale Courses account email and password to log in to the My
Classroom area to view your lessons once your session begins.
4. Enter your library barcode in the box labeled Submit. Then click “Use Library Card” to complete your enrollment.
Students who have enrolled in a course must log in and view lessons one
and two within 13 days after the start date of the course, or they will
be automatically dropped.
Students who are dropped from a course will be able to enroll in the course during a later session.