Welcome to Tacoma Public Libary's Learn4Life Online Instruction Center
Learn4Life offers a wide range of highly interactive courses that you can take entirely online. As a library card holder in good standing, you can take multiple college level courses for free. To ensure success in your courses, it is suggested that you take no more than 2 courses at once. Courses run for six weeks and new sessions begin every month.
How Do I Enroll In a Course?
1. Click “Enroll Now” next to the course of your choice. You can find courses by browsing through the categories on the left of your screen or by using the search bar above.
2. Select your course start date and click “Continue.”
3. If you have never taken a Learn4Life (or Ed2Go) course: enter your email address in the New Student area, and click “Create Account.” Complete the Account and Student Information page and then click “Continue”
If you are a returning student: enter your account email and password and then click “Sign In.”
4. Enter your library barcode and click “Use Library Card”.
1. Students are required to access lessons 1 and 2 by the 13th day of the course or they will be automatically dropped from the course.
2. It is highly suggested that students not take over 20 courses per year.
3. These courses can be taken by anyone but are suggested for students over the age of 13.